Please be advised that, on 7 July 2015, the Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority (APVMA) issued a notice under section 101 of the AGVET Codes to Randlab Pty Ltd.
The notice identifies the following veterinary products which have been supplied by Randlab but are currently unregistered and are not able to be lawfully supplied in Australia:
- Ulcershield – Paste for Horses – Omeprazole 370mg/g
- Gastropell Forte – Oral Paste for Horses – Omeprazole 100mg/g
- Zoldronic Acid – Zoldronic Acid 0.45mg/ml
- Ovu-Mate Injection – Altrenogest 50mg/ml
- Joint & Muscle Gel – Diclofenac Sodium 10mg/g
- Meloxicam Paste – Meloxicam 20mg/g.
The possession of any of these products is an offence under Australian Rule of Racing 80E. If a trainer is currently in possession of any of these substances, they must be removed immediately and must not be used on horses.
Please refer all inquiries to your veterinary practitioners or to Randlab.
Australian Trainers’ Association (ABN 86 182 142 206) Level 1 – 400 Epsom Road Flemington Victoria 3031 Phone: (03) 9372 1688 Fax (03) 9372 1699 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.austrainers.com.au